Greensprings School job recruitment : Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18 months – 18years.
We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Applicants should have a minimum of Second Class Upper Degree (in Education) or B.Sc / B.A with a P.G.D.E qualification in the following fields: English, Psychology, Special Education, Physical Education, Mathematics, Sciences, Business, Music, Economics, P.E , Drama, Art, Computer Science and Accounting
- Applicants must be registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN).
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1 year post NYSC experience
- Age Range: 22-30 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Interested candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate a strong passion for teaching with particular focus on child development
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV along with credentials (including birth certificate and a passport photograph) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be Job
Title – Subject Area. E.g Graduate Trainee – Maths.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 1st September, 2020.
- Security Lead at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020: Screening Dates Has Been Announced – Check NPF Exams Centres
- Site Supervisor in an Oil and Gas Company based in Lagos – Apply Now
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Application Form & Portal Registration – Apply Now
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 NPF Portal | www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Director, Centre for Systems and Information Services (CSIS) at Landmark University
- Director, Financial Services at Landmark University
- Experienced Sales Channel Supervisors (Electrical Products) at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited – 5 Openings
- Technical Services Manager at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Team Lead at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Tender Years Preparatory School (TYS) Recent Available Job Vacancy – See How to Apply
- Digital Sales Executive at BusinessDay Nigeria – See Job Recruitment Portal Here
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment Portal Form – Apply Now
- Nigeria army recruitment 2020: How to apply for DSSC, SSC Employment portal – Register Now
- NPDC/SEPLAT 2020/2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship | Seplat JV 2020 Scholarship Online Application opens
- The Federal College of Education, Yola Recruitment 2020 Form – Apply Now
- Ecobank Recruitment 2020/2021 Form – Apply Here
- Massive Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Company based in Port Harcourt – Apply Now
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Registration Closing Date – See Deadline Here
- Wema Bank Plc ALAT Student Ambassador Program 2020 – Apply Here
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!
- Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Leave a Reply