Goonite Hygiene Recruitment 2022 for a Regional Sales Manager – Goonite Hygiene is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Regional Sales Manager. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Goonite Hygiene is a full-service manufacturing and distribution company managing and controlling the entire manufacturing and distribution value chain. Our services cover manufacturing, distribution, sales, and promotions with best-in-class execution. Goonite Hygiene is established in October 2021. It is a major manufacturer and distributor company in the FMCG Distribution Sector for premium brands in the Health and Personal Care categories like Lebrace Diaper and Besense Sanitary Pads meeting household needs in a vastly diversified demography.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Niger, Cameroun, Chad and Benin Republic
- To lead the sales team, engage directly with the top customers and enhance different channels sales capability in order to maximize the sales, distribution & visibility of the company’s products
- Works proactively with the Suppliers and Brand Management teams on developing aggressive sales business plans in order to achieve the desired sales results.
- Oversees the process of collection of trade receivables in order to achieve targeted credit terms policy.
- Organizes the sales team with adequate resources and talent in order to achieve the desired levels of Organizational Excellence
- Manages relationships with all customers in order to ensure productive working relationships and long-term strategic partnerships.
- Reviews and tracks investment levels per customer to ensure the rates stay within channel average
- Ensures proper deployment of the sales systems, processes and tools that will enable the sales team to operate efficiently and profitably as well as sustain competitive advantage
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any other discipline
- Good Team building and collaboration skills
- Age: Between 25-45 years old.
- 5-7 years’ experience, two of which must be in managerial role, preferably in FMCG Sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Micro Soft Office Tools
- Good reporting skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
10th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment