God is Good Motors (GIGM) 2021 Recruitment Application Portal: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by God is Good Motors (GIGM) to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel landscape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Make or update travel reservation(s) for walk in guest using the online booking system.
- Create and maintain Guests/ reservation records.
- Ensure Guests’ complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate Unit(s).
- Adhere to all company policies and promote brand Goodwill.
- Promote/ Cross sell the GIGM online booking app and other Company products & services.
- Assist Guests that require special assistance to board or depart conveyance.
- Resolve service matters in-person or virtually.
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule requests to the concerned unit.
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system.
- Assist with Guests’ luggage check in.
- B.Sc / HND (2.2 / Lower Credit) from an accredited / reputable tertiary Institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 22nd April, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here