Glovo Nigeria Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Store Manager. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager – Nigeria (They / He / She)
- Manage, control and direct of Groceries retail stores and continuously improve i) functionality ii) service level in order to achieve our Customer Experience goals.
- Manage staffing plans, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, and other Change initiatives necessary to enable the Operations plans.
- Manage a team of Supervisors with responsibility for each shift within a very fast-paced/ time-critical and demanding environment.
- Supervise the maintenance of the working environment ensuring health and safety standards across your stores.
- Achieve stock accuracy targets.
- Continuously measure and evaluate the departmental goals and all work processes, available daily labour and daily production goals.
- Improve quality and eliminate errors, reducing business costs.
- Manage and report main KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Set the requirements and expectations for Supervisors and Pickers.
- Measure performance through metrics, providing feedback, and holding supervisor and pickers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Be proactive and ensure that best practices are shared across all Retail Stores and shifts.
- Work closely with other teams (HR, Category Management, Facility contractors, Safety Manager) to create and implement initiatives.
- Perform administrative duties, and additional functions, as needed and determined by management
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1 – 3 years experience in managing multidisciplinary teams.
- You’ll have an impressive track record in a high-volume, fast-paced distribution or logistics environment like ours.
- Team management experience.
- Fluency in Local currency and English
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.