Glovo Nigeria Recruitment 2022 for a Q-Commerce Manager – Glovo Nigeria is currently seeking candidates suitable for the position of a Q-Commerce Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Q-Commerce Manager
- The way we want to grow is by making everything in cities immediately accessible!
- To reach this goal we need a 360, analytical and results-driven person to lead the Q-commerce business in a startup where the time to market is a crucial factor.
- You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, so you must be a builder.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be the owner of groceries P&L
- Manage Q-Commerce local team.
- Be the owner of our disruptive Micro Fulfillment Center business inside the city, operating a network of warehouses and a large team.
- Work with a cross-functional team (marketing, operations, finance…) to achieve quick and flawless execution.
- Lead project implementation analysis and translate it into actionable tasks to ensure continuous improvement.
- Give visibility to main stakeholders of the project status and follow up on next steps.
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
- Experience managing and inspiring people.
- FMCG experience would be preferred.
- Analytical mindset.
- Problem solver, results-driven, creative thinking with perfect written and spoken communication.
- Built from scratch.
- Interest in start-ups, technology, and a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, organized, and obsessed with details
- Out of the box thinking.
- Fluent in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Good Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open to learning
- Care: Uplift people and the planet
- Glownership: Act as proud owners
- High Bar: Focus on Top Performance
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products!
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- External learning budget
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment