Glovo Nigeria is currently recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Generalist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Glovo is looking for a world-class People Generalist to join our team in Lagos. The People department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development, organizing and creating effective and efficient processes, amongst many other.
- If you are looking for a fresh start in a fast-paced start-up, this might be for you – the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
- Report to the People Partner of SSA.
- Manage documentation for current and new hires: contracts, legal documentation, personal information
- Manage your population in scope in all People systems
- Collect and maintain day to day information from employees: sick leaves, holidays, bank account changes, modifications of hours, salaries, etc
- Coordinate the newcomers onboarding
- Be the first point of contact for employees and managers regarding People related policies, processes and procedures
- Provide the employees with relevant, engaging experiences inside and outside the office, including team building, office management (when there is no office manager) and other events (Culture Day, Summer Party, etc)
- Support ad-hoc recruitment needs
- Actively collaborate with your colleagues and learn from each other in a supportive environment that allows you to grow, develop and make a difference.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Labor Law, Law, Business or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing start-up environment and work with all levels of management. You thrive in ambiguity!
- Organized, proactive, and creative attitude
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
Experience our Glovo Life Benefits
- Enticing equity plan (if applicable)
- Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget.
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Driven to deliver quality results quickly
- Bring positivity and communicate openly
- Self-aware and open to learning
- Uplift people and the planet
- Act as proud owners
- Focus on Top Performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE