Glovo Nigeria Analyst Program 2024 – Glovo Nigeria job is recruiting for a suitable candidate should kindly fill for the job position successful.
Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you’ll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Applications are invited for
Title: Glovo Analyst Program – Nigeria
- The Glovo Analyst Program offers the opportunity to join the Operations, Q-Commerce, Partners & Brands, Finance & Strategy, Brand Marketing Services team for an intensive 1-year program where strong performance during the program leads to full time employment with Glovo!
- The Glovo Analyst Program aspires to draw in a diverse and promising cohort of young Nigerian talent, nurturing them into future industry frontrunners who will play a vital role in our ongoing pursuit of exceptional accomplishments. Come join us as we collaborate to discover more effective avenues for advancing together.
- Glovo, through this program and other initiatives geared towards talent development, remains committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workforce. Our focus is on achieving balance in operational roles and nurturing emerging talents in the early stages of their careers.
What you will bring to the ride:
- A University Degree – In any Management/Science/ Social Science Discipline.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a high growth and high-performance start-up
- 0 – 2 years experience ongoing/completed NYSC. A maximum of two years post NYSC work experience.
- Problem solving mindset, super data-driven with an analytical approach to work
- Effective command of English in written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail-oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply