Global Accelerex Limited Recruitment 2021 Application Form – Now Open: This is to inform the general public of Global Accelerex Limited Recruitment application portal to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the application link portal in this article. All you need for a successful application are all contained in this article below
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Regional Support Supervisor; Regional Manager
Direct Reports: NA
- We are currently recruiting for the position of Field Support Officer (FSO) across all states/regions in Nigeria.
- The Field Support Officer role ensures that Global Accelerex’s customers (Merchants and Banks) benefit from our professional visitation support services in their assigned route.
- He/she shall provide prompt, efficient, and dependable support to GA’s customers through scheduled daily visits thereby ensuring 100% uptime of all Point-of-Sale (POS) terminals and other payment channels within the assigned route.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Deploy POS terminals, Train customers (Merchants, Sale/Till attendants) and provide 1st & 2nd level support during scheduled customer visits in accordance with GA’s support guidelines.
- Ensure that all terminals assigned for deployment are promptly and professionally delivered to customers within agreed SLAs, with evidence of duly completed deployment forms.
- Ensure all POS terminals have a clear GA Customer Hotline sticker to report any support related incidents.
- Promote to customers the Hotline 0700-ACCELEREX (0700-222353739) for timely resolution of all customer requests or queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of all escalated incidents from Regional Support Supervisor/Relationship Officers/Contact Center with detailed resolution feedback and Test Transaction Receipt (TTR)
- Liaise with the Regional Support supervisor and Relationship Management team to drive re-activation of inactive terminals in the assigned route and to improve the ratio of Deployed vs. Active terminals
- Ensure the retrieval/replacement of faulty terminals as approved by Bank/ Regional Support Supervisor and that each terminal retrieval form is duly completed and acknowledged by the customer.
- Adhere daily to uploaded roadmap on OPS data system for customer visitation within the route; Upload all merchant visitation report through the authorized channel(s)
- Ensure he/she visits and supports all assigned merchants every month and ensures their POS terminals are working satisfactorily 24/7 in line with agreed Bank SLAs (Minimum 85% Active ratio)
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek ways to minimize response time to incident resolution, customer visitation, terminal deployment/retrieval without impacting performance.
- Support ongoing improvements in Company processes pertaining to field support.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvement in its operations/service delivery.
- Communication Skills: Smartphone user; ability to use email and proficient in navigating the internet for real-time communication with support team.
Special Working Conditions
- This role requires the employee to manage and build excellent relationship with both easy-going and difficult customers (internally and externally). He/ she will be expected to work at least one day in the weekend and on designated public holidays.
- The employee shall be proficient in oral and written communication, POS terminal management tools, and Microsoft Office application including MS Excel and Word.
- Candidate is expected to have motorcycle riding skills (Compulsory).
- Minimum of OND
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Problem Solving skill
- Customer centric and
- Ability to ride motorcycle.
- Networking and Relationship management skill
- Attentive details
- Goal Oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Code & Location (Eg: FSO – Lagos, FSO – Oyo, FSO – Abuja, FSO – Kano, FSO – Imo etc)” as the subject of the email.
- Please use Abuja for FCT
- Please note that only qualified candidate would be contacted.
- Global Accelerex Limited [Head Office at 8, Eric Moore Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and store your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details.
- The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Global Accelerex’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database.We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role
Application Deadline: 17th May, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here