Ghana PSC Recruitment Application Form Portal www.psc.gov.gh : see requirement and employment guideline. This is to inform the public of Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment application Form 2020/2021 is open for all interested and qualified persons to apply.
The psc.gov.gh application form portal has been activated for all to begin their online application immediately.
The Office of the Head of the Local Government Service (OHLGS) is inviting applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians to fill vacant positions in the Local Government Service in Brong Ahafo, Central, Northern, Upper East, Upper West, Volta and Western Regions. 4
Ghana PSC Recruitment 2020/2021 Vacant Positions
The vacant positions are as follows:
- Assistant Programmers (Nationwide)
- Procurement Officers (Nationwide)
- Assistant Statisticians (Nationwide)
- Assistant Development Planning Officers (Nationwide)
- Budget Officers (Nationwide)
- Internal Auditors (Nationwide)
- Social Development Officers (Nationwide)
- Environmental Health Officers (Nationwide)
- Administrative Officers (Nationwide)
Ghana PSC Recruitment Requirements/Qualifications 2020
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement Management or Logistics and Supply Chain Management from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Finance or Statistics or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Guidance and Counselling, Psychology or relevant discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or relevant discipline
- Bachelors Degree in Public Administration, Development Economics, Human Resource Management, Governance, Social Sciences or relevant discipline;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Demography, Population Studies, Geography, Sociology and Development Planning from a recognized university
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy, Planning, Development Economics, Economics, or relevant discipline
How to Apply/Register for Ghana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
Applicants must complete the Public Services Commission form 2 (PSC 2), and submit same to the address below accompanied with Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic Certificates and National Service Certificate where applicable.
The envelope must be clearly marked with the serial number, the position applied for and the preferred region and addressed to:
The Head of Service Office of the Head of the Local Government Service P. O. Box MB396 Ministries, Accra
Get form here: https://www.psc.gov.gh
Please note the following:
Applicants for positions OHLGS 1-OHLGS 9 must have completed the mandatory National Service.
The Service shall not consider unsolicited applications submitted prior to this advertisement.
Only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted