Foxillas Recruitment 2022 for a Remote Independent Senior Software Developer / Engineer – Foxillas is currently seeking competent professionals suitable to fill the vacant position in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Foxillas is the fastest way to build an effective sales pipeline for your product or service. We are product storytellers. We help brands connect with their customers on a deep, emotional level. We craft stories that appeal to customers’ values and aspirations. Our goal is to create a connection between the customer and brand that lasts a lifetime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Independent Senior Software Developer / Engineer
Employment Type: Contract
Job Type: Full-time role, flexible hours.
- Performance Incentives
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Enjoy working independently
- Love to code and develop mobile applications
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly efficient and driven for results
- Design, implement and deliver complex mobile applications and products for users
- Work closely with the development team to respond, clarify or define specific application behavior, look/feel and function
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate, recommend, and execute the best resolution
- Manage detailed application requirements and collaborate with project/development teams to ensure quality function, features and user experience
- Develop, modify, enhance, and implement software systems designed to support new or existing business initiatives enhancements
- Test Software to ensure proper and efficient execution and adherence to business and technical requirements
- Write Code that meets the production requirements and design specifications
- Ensure Code is regression free, documented and unit tested
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation
- Ensure alignment between the business operational strategies and technical solutions
Qualifications & Requirements
- Candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive
- Candidates must reside in Nigeria or India.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications using Xamarin & React Native using C#, React for both Windows, iOS, and Android. Help us implement manual & automated testing into our development process. Experience with the Perfecto test suite a plus. Knowledgeable with iOS and Android
- Qualifications: Passionate about mobile!
- 2+ years of solid experience with mobile app development Windows, iOS & Android. Including technical design, mobile application architectures, design patterns, UI/UX, and app store submission requirements.
- Xamarin and React Native development experience. Knowledgeable of Xamarin and React Native Forms. Certified Xamarin Developer a plus.
- Experience with JSON, XAML/XML, OOPS, SQLite databases and Web Services
- Experience working with RESTful API services
- Must have a sound knowledge of Android architecture including MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field
- Experience in mobile application integration and working as a Mobile/Front-End professional
- Knowledge in mobile development, particularly cross-platform development via Xamarin
- Experience with binding native Android/iOS libraries
- Experience with commercial full stack C#/.NET development
- Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems, procedures, and methodologies.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be people-orientated
- Comfortable binding third-party native libraries for Xamarin integration
- Can talk in-depth about apps you have worked on
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work within a dynamic environment
- Strong ability to problem-solve and work collaboratively through a remote team
Preferred (Bonus) Skills:
- Fundamental understanding of the integration between mobile and cloud/web
- Technical expertise related to cloud services (Google Cloud, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Understanding of User Experience Design, with experience in working with UX teams
- Experience with requirements/task management systems such as Redmine, Confluence, JIRA
- Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Security and working with Vulnerability Testing Teams a plus.
- Highly motivated developer with excellent technical skills to assist in developing iOS / Android apps.
- Must have a strong desire, and commitment to learn new technologies quickly.
- Must have demonstrated full life cycle experience analyzing, developing, and maintaining applications in a dynamic environment. Must be a good team player but also able to work independently.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creativity, and a strong demonstrated interest in mobile is highly desired.
- N200,000 monthly increasing every year, full-time role, flexible hours
- Bonus incentive is given at every MVP Launch
- Loyalty Contract Bonus of N1,000,000 given to you at the end of year 3 term
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Writing Sample to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: All candidates must send their desired monthly pay with their CV for consideration
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment