Food Concepts Plc | Career Opening: Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Food Concepts Ltd to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application.
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee – Pastry Production
Locations: Kaduna, Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Benin – Edo, Ilorin – Kwara, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ibadan – Oyo and Oniru, Opebi, Ajah, Ilupeju – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Food Concepts Plc, Our unprecedented expansion is synonymous with more opportunities to diversify and grow viable careers in Food Production Science.
- We just launched a Management Trainee Program for our Pastry Production Department.
- This opportunity is opened mostly to graduates of Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Nutrition, Dietetics and other related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th June, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here