Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Core Switching Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
Department: Engineering – DevOps & SRE
- Flutterwave is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for managing and seamlessly blending front-end and back-end web development. The ideal candidate will build new, improve, and manage existing integrations and applications with external partners.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Design, develop and deliver code that can support new product feature/enhancements in an agile environment
- Develop microservices using RESTful APIs
- Create database schemas that represent and support new products/ enhancements
- Maintain quality and ensure optimum performance of developed applications.
- Collaborate in design and development with the rest of the team.
- Maintain code integrity, organization, versioning, and apply object-oriented design principles
- Carry out unit tests of developed applications as well as setup automated testing of applications to ensure correctness, robustness, and scalability
- Maintain code and application security at all times. Ensure data protection.
- Guide and mentor new engineers and interns
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s strategy, product and service offerings
- Excellent agile delivery knowledge including branching, testing and continuous development. Collaborate with other engineers to deliver sprint goals
- Excellent Devops knowledge including Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Deployment Automation, Containers, Orchestration and Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure etc
- In-depth understanding of Java as a back-end language for application development
- Excellent knowledge and use of supported frameworks such as Spring and Spring Boot
- Excellent knowledge of database and ORM technologies
- Ability and interest to quickly learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent organisational and people management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and quality assurance skills
- Excellent time management and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge
Leave a Reply