Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
Flutterwave Recruitment 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment type: Full-time
Department: Data Team
- We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Data Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience to join our team.
- You are an individual who is passionate about data, driven to make a difference, and eager to solve complex problems?
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to analyze data, provide insights, and drive decision-making. You will be a key member of the team and will play a vital role in shaping the future of our company.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and deliver analytics reporting and Business Intelligence dashboards as required by business areas.
- Interpreting data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated reports for internal stakeholders.
- Support the team and/or other analysts in the design, construction, and implementation of appropriate analytical processes which support business objectives.
- Interface with business teams to understand their data requirements and provide them with actionable insights and reports.
- Communicate key findings and insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders using storytelling techniques
- Promote a data-driven organization and empower teams with actionable data and automated and intuitive KPI dashboards.
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships across the company (Engineering, Product, Finance, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
- Perform ETLs as may be required
Competency and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related fields of core Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a data analyst.
- A balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Able to manage multiple cross-functional projects across different departments.
- Strong attention to detail, results-driven with high accuracy of output
- Authorization to work in the country without sponsorship.
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools for data visualization.
- Familiarity with SQL and working with relational databases. Python would be a plus.
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Be the first to comment