Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022 for a Packaging Line Technician – The Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of a Packaging Line Technician – Golden Sugar Limited. Interested and qualified candidates who meet the necessary requirements listed below should apply.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Line Technician – Golden Sugar Limited
- Responsible for the safe operation of various packaging equipment on the cubeline which includes start up, operation, and troubleshooting of issues to comply with production goals, company safety guidelines, and good manufacturing practices.
- Conducts minor machine fixes and repairs and work together with maintenance team during major repairs and overhauls.
- Set up and operate cube forming, drying and packing machines for cube sugar products.
- Control and adjust machine settings as needed to maintain desired line speed.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Responsible for accurate production and packaging changeovers as per packaging schedule.
- Maintain a clean work area and clean equipment before and after shift.
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a healthy and safe working environment.
- Ensure package and product quality at operating station.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
- Remove damaged products or supplies, as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Interested and qualified candidates OND in Mechanical, Electrical or related course
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience as a packaging equipment operator will be a plus.
- Be proficient in oral and written communication skills.
- Have team spirit and the ability to follow instructions.
- Have Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Possess active listening skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE