FirstBank Recruitment 2020/2021 Form. Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential? This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Do you have the right attitude and behavior and knack for breaking new grounds?
Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
Requirements for First Bank recruitment 2020 Form
- All applications must be received not later than Thursday, 27 December 2020.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank. Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorized representative of the Bank and is not acting on our behalf. You are strongly advised to decline such requests.
Applications will only be accepted via the FirstBank online application portal.
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2020.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
You’ll need to pass through the First Bank five-stage recruitment exercise process.
How to Apply for First Bank recruitment 2020 Form -www.firstbanknigeria.com/recruitment/
All online job applications should be done only via the First Bank careers page.
See the available positions below:
(1.) Head, Customer Experience
(2.) Head, Segments & Value Propositions
(3.) Head, Customer Insights & Analytics
You can apply for the under-listed positions:
- First Bank graduate trainee program
- First Bank entry-level recruitment
- First Bank experienced staff recruitment
- First Bank industrial Training (IT) recruitment for young Nigerian students looking for its placement.
How to Apply for Firstbank Recruitment 2020
- Visit the FirstBank on-line application portal: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise;
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the on-line application.
First Bank Recruitment 2020 application is now opened in different first bank branches across Nigeria.
If you want yo get the latest news about FirstBank 2020 recruitment, kindly comment below now.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc