First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for a Junior Marketing Service Executive, Media & External Relations – The First Bank of Nigeria is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Junior Marketing Service Executive, Media & External Relations. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions below to apply.
Frst Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Job Title: Junior Marketing Service Executive, Media & External Relations
Job Identification: 475
- Support the Team to deliver corporate, financial and organizational PR activities across the Group businesses to positively enhance its reputation.
- Support the Team to drive business goals by managing media & external stakeholder relationships as well as implementing crisis communications based on a comprehensive understanding of all media platforms/channels, including digital and social media.
- Support the team lead in managing day-to-day relations with the media, to include handling media requests, media interviews, preparing of daily media report to the management and promoting news stories;
- Review and memo preparation of proposals on media engagement that promote brand image building and strengthened relationship with the media
- Support the team in news monitoring and tracking across the print and electronic media
- Payment processing to partners and stakeholders
- Dissemination of Press Release and photo stories across the media to generate publicity and positioning of the brand.
- Supports in coordinating media coverage of the bank’s events; press conferences and actions on other strategic communication issues relating to the Management’s public appearances.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline.
- 1-3 years’ significant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
8th April, 2022
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE