First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
KEY COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- A good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HDD Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
How to Apply for 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programme
Interested candidates should:
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 – Register Now
- How to Write CV for Free – Guidelines for Perfect Curriculum Vitae
- Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company Job Vacancies For Sales Executive – Apply Here
- Olashore International School (OIS) Job recruitment Application Form Portal
- UAC Foods Recruitment Online Application Form Portal
- Adekunle Ajasin University Job Recruitment Application Form Portal – Apply Now
- University of Lagos Holding Company Limited (UniHOLD) Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- Recruitment for Graduate Marketing Associates in a Reputable Commercial Bank
- African Development Bank’s Youth Agripreneur AgriPitch Competition – Apply Now
- R.A Trading and Investment Limited Job Recruitment Application Form – Apply Now
- Subscribe to free job alerts from Jobrecruitmentportal Nigeria.
- Job Vacancies at Seven Up Bottling Company – Apply Now
- Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture recruitment 2020 /2021 Job Recruitment Portal.
- Nigerian Air Force releases list of candidates shortlisted for 2020 recruitment, interview dates – full List Here
- Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 interview dates, Venue | Download NAF PDF Here
- Sellafield Energy Resources Limited Recruitment Form portal
- Youth Network for Community and Sustainable Development (YNCSD) recruitment Form Portal
- Africa Youth Growth Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Portal.
- D-Prize 2020/2021 for Medical Oxygen Maintenance in Sub-Saharan African Countries ($20,000 Prize) – Register Now
How you will be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE