FHI 360 recruitment 2020 Application Form. FHI 360 is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated and locally driven solutions. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are seeking a qualified candidate for positions to be based in Pretoria, Gauteng.
Job Title: Financial Analyst, ESARO
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job ID: 2020201156
The Financial Analyst III will contribute to the financial management of the East and Southern Africa Regional office by supporting in the following areas: Financial process efficiency, project analysis, budget preparation, financial reporting. The role, in particular, involves:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The role will work closely with the Regional Finance Advisor, Director Financial Support and Operations and country program team to support the monthly reforecast process including data collection and consolidation, report generation;
- The Analyst will work with program teams to review work plan budgets and how they impact the monthly projected burn rates;
- Collaborate with Field Finance Managers and Program staff to determine revenue pipeline;
- Track actual program revenue and projected program revenue for current year and for 2-5 years in the future;
- Using the multi-year forecast model, generate, analyse and provide commentary on financial scenarios for the Business Unit for dissemination to senior management team;
- Analysis and financial commentary on pipeline reports prepared by country offices. The role will analyze the monthly pipeline reports and burn rates to help assure FHI 360 that we are tracking financial obligations to sub partners and detailed monitoring of budgets to assure compliance with funder terms and conditions;
- Perform financial reviews for the country portfolios
- Working closely with the ESA team, analyse the ESA program portfolio (pipeline analysis, expenditure review) in consultation with SPOs, ESD and country program teams. Conduct analysis of budget trends for developing new CO strategies and revising existing strategies;
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance or related field, and 8+ years combined experience in accounting/budgeting management; or MS/MA/MBA with 5 – 8 years combined experience in accounting/budgeting management.
Knowledge and fluency in French is required for this position
- Knowledge of U.S. Government grants, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting, budgeting and fiscal control theory and practices.
- Budget development skills with multi funding sources and general ledger skills.
Eligibility: Applicants must be in possession of citizenship, permanent residence or current valid work authorization to work in South Africa. Interested candidates may visit our recruitment website to view the full Job Specification and submit their resume together with a motivational cover letter indicating the position and location for which you are applying for, to http://www.fhi360.org/careers.
This job advert summarizes the main duties and requirements of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
To apply: Online applications only. https://www.fhi360.org/careers using Job ID 2020201156
Application Deadline: 7 August 2020
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email