Federal Government of Nigeria Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 Update – The Federal Government through the minister of education hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA)
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c. 2.0 All qualified candidates are advised to:
Eligible Course for undergraduates
- Environmental Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Medicine (very limited), etc.
Postgraduate Applicants: Master’s Degree and PhD in all fields.
Federal Government Scholarship Eligibility 2020/2021
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018 & 2019) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- NY.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Also Read – How to Make Money Every Thursday
How to Register/Apply for Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021 Award
- Complete form online
- Submit and Print a copy
Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2020/2021: NAF Airmen / Airwomen Recruitment Form – Register Now
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) recruitment for an Information Management Assistant – Apply Now
- FUPRE Recruitment 2020 Application Portal – Apply Here: www.recruitment.fupre.edu.ng
- nde.gov.ng – NDE Registration Form | National Directorate of Employment Recruitment 2020 Enlistment Guide
- NIMC Recruitment 2020 Application Form | Registration Portal – nimc.gov.ng
- Register for NALDA Recruitment 2020: Apply for NALDA Volunteer Programme – Details
To get more Updates