Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Safety and Wellbeing Manager – West Africa
Location: Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
About the Job
- We are looking to hire a Health, Safety & Wellbeing Manager – West Africa, who will support all manufacturing, distribution, HQ, office
The HSWM will:
- Inspire and drive the CBU Health Safety and Wellbeing (HS&W) Priorities
- Lead WISE² safety program & HS&W activities, risks analysis and prevention, standards implementation, trainings, audits & inspection, incident and accident management, equipment safety,
- Drive continuous Health Safety & Wellbeing continuous improvement & performance, through monitoring of HS&W metrics and action plans, implementation of effective systems, tools & processes.
- Develop CBU safety capabilities and employees.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- A recognized Degree or equivalent in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Science, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
- Knowledge of manufacturing or consumer industries in a fast-moving consumer goods environment.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership / managerial experience.
- Experience in managing safety & health in multi-national business.
- Have significant safety management experiences in a manufacturing environment or any other industries with high safety standards.
- Strong knowledge of Danone Wise2 safety management system.
- Technical safety expertise or at least ability to acquire it or ability to mobilise safety experts efficiently.
- Negotiation skills and cooperative approach in dealing with conflicts and/or deviations supported by strong safety auditing skills. Maturity to inspire respect form stakeholders.
- Coaching and training skills.
- Motivation for safety and for the job.
- Ability to travel frequently within the CBU and to connect with the zone network.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proven ability and enthusiasm to embark teams at management level on safety deployment, with the capability to influence & delegate effectively, whilst driving for performance.
- Coordination, organization and networking capabilities; good level of autonomy to drive safety at CBU level.
- Ability and vision to drive the level of ambition within the teams, challenge safety performance and culture, getting buy-in and focus on team priorities.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge