Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited, a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Sales Channel Supervisor (Electrical Products)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Onitsha-Anambra, Kano
- We are looking to expand our expertise into other areas, so experience in business development, networking and selling into new markets/segments is a must.
- Thus, we are looking for experienced sales professionals with proven track record of solidifying sales and the market penetration of dry-cell batteries and/or electrical connectors (extension boxes, adapters and affiliate products).
- Responsible for managing both large and small projects and developing relationships and growing new segments within the dry-cell battery and consumer electronics space.
- Client Servicing, Image Building of the Organization. Identify and explore business needs and anticipate future requirements.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Regular reporting on sales activities, opportunities, threats, project progress etc.
- Supervise the market orientation, improve platform reputation, and expand market share and scale.
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly & monthly sales reports and planned account management activity
- Train and develop the local sales team into highly valuable sales force.
- Calculate the market volume by market survey, and develop the distribution channels for our products
Candidate Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant or any related field of study.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, with at least 2 years in a Supervisory role.
- Demonstrated experience in the sale of dry-cell battery or small appliances/extension boxes is highly required.
- Experience working with a leading Sales and Distribution company is a plus.
- Must reside in any of the job locations (Abuja, Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Kano)
- Proven solid understanding or experience in one or more industries such as battery distribution, power consumer electronics, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Advanced and proven proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess analytical and multitasking skills, as well as ability to work under pressure independently, and with minimal guidance.
- Self-motivated, structured, quality-driven, and able to take initiative
- Solid management qualities including strong work ethic, trustworthiness, self-confidence, and the ability to delegate responsibilities, and adhere to management directives.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.