Everyday Foods Group is a privately-owned business established in (year) with operating companies active in providing sales and services. See requirement and guideline here……..
The Group’s strategic objective is to create a widely acceptable brand known through passionate and superior customer service delivery.
To achieve this, Everyday Foods Group has set out a roadmap for investing in people, processes, technology and continuous expansion within Akwa Ibom state and beyond.
We are being driven by our strong desire to surpass existing standard in the world of business. We have a work-force that is highly motivated to deliver world-class services at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Cross River
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- Minimum of O’level certificate
- Must reside in Calabar
- Must have sound numeric, communication & interpersonal skills
- 1-2 years minimum of experience preferably in FMCG
- Good knowledge of Calabar Roads / markets
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2020.
See More Available Jobs Now
- Human Resource Team Lead at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Nakenohs Retail Boulevard Job Vacancy – Apply Now
- Sterling Bank Plc recruitment for a Business Intelligence Analyst – Job Recruitment Portal
- The Candel Company Limited Job Recruitment 2020 – Apply Here
- IHS Towers Technical Skills Acquisition Program (TSAP) 2020 – Apply Here
- Tizeti Network Limited recruitment for Customer Support Representatives – Apply Now
- Community Mobilization Officer at Action Against Hunger – Apply Now
- NPDC/SEPLAT 2020/2021 National Undergraduate Scholarship | Seplat JV 2020 Scholarship Online Application opens
- Federal University of Kashere Recruitment 2020 | Job Vacancies www.fukashere.edu.ng – Apply Now
- 9mobile recruitment for a Manager, Wholesale & Carrier Relation – Register Now
- Npower Recruitment 2020 Registration Closing Date – See Deadline Here
- Wema Bank Plc ALAT Student Ambassador Program 2020 – Apply Here
- Site Supervisor in an Oil and Gas Company based in Lagos – Apply Now
- Longrich Business: How to Make Money Every Thursday
- Busch InBev Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal – www.ab-inbev.com
- Technical Services Manager at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Salpha Energy Recruitment 2020/2021 Form – Apply Now
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
- Experienced Sales Channel Supervisors (Electrical Products) at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited
- OpeningsInvestment Analyst – Venture Capital Job Opportunity at World Bank Group
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Click here and add your email, to get Latest recruitment updates
How to get latest jobs update: Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc.