European Union Internships – The European Union is currently accepting applications from Graduates for their Internship programme 2023. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
The programme is a subsidized internship for young graduates within the EU Delegation in Senegal offering a 3-month internship that is renewable based on performance of the intern. The internship will provide a monthly grant that will cover for living expenses.
To be considered for the EU Internships 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Given local health and safety conditions
- Demonstrated interest in diplomatic work and international relations;
- Interest in European affairs;
- Autonomy, flexibility and sense of teamwork;
- Excellent command of written and oral French;
- Knowledge of written and spoken English is an asset;
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and social media;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills;
- Hold a degree in law, international relations, political science, journalism and communications, economics or in another related field is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Senegalese media landscape.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the European Union Internships are to send their application to the designated mail and provide all the required information by the application deadline. Send application to the following address: DELEGATION-SENEGAL-PAID-TRAINEESHIPS@eeas.europa.eu dedicated to receiving applications for traineeships with all the required supporting documents:
- A standard Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/(resumes in other formats will not be considered)
- A letter of motivation explaining why you want to take part in a traineeship in an EU Delegation.
- And an application form
Application Deadline: 20 August 2023