eTranzact International Plc Recruitment – Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the position of Information Systems Auditor. Interested persons should read the requirements and apply below.
etranzact is a winning multi-application and multi-channel electronic transaction switching and payment processing platform. Our operations cut across Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Cote d’Ivoire, and UK and is currently expanding operations to more and more countries in the world. The company’s current strategy is to achieve significant growth and become a Global leader through rapid expansion in the areas of mobile payments and banking applications worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title : Information Systems Auditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Grade: Officer
- Conduct audits of information systems and related processes to identify risks, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure that corrective actions have been taken and are effective.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in IT regulations, industry standards, and emerging technologies to provide advice and guidance to management on their impact on the organization.
- Collaborate with other departments and external auditors to coordinate and align audit activities and share best practices.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of controls and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of data and systems.
- Review IT policies, procedures, and standards to ensure that they are adequate and up-to-date and comply with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Analyze IT systems and data to detect anomalies, errors, and fraud and recommend corrective actions.
- Prepare audit reports, including findings, recommendations, and management responses, and present them to senior management and audit committees.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 2 – 3 years experience in previous or related role.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Highly Tech savvy.
- Knowledge of IT auditing techniques, tools, and methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2nd April 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Be the first to comment