Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Head of IT – The Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited is recruiting candidates suitable for the position of Head of IT. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provide premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of IT
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them.
- Plan for disaster recovery and create contingency plans in the event of any security breaches.
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- Test and evaluate security products.
- Design new security systems or upgrade existing ones.
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Engage in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches.
- Identify potential weaknesses and implement measures, such as firewalls and encryption.
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorized system users.
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations.
- Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders.
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security.
- Monitor and respond to ‘phishing’ emails and ‘pharming’ activity.
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
- Give advice and guidance to staff on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails.
- Candidates should possess a B.Tech / M.Sc qualification with 7 – 15 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE