Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture in conjunction with the Agro-Processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS), invites applications for the position below:
We are recruiting
Job Title: State Project Coordinator (SPC)
- APPEALS Project is a Federal Government / World Bank agricultural initiative aimed at improving agricultural productivity of small and medium scale (SMEs) commercial farmers and increase value addition to priority Agricultural Value Chains in Enugu State especially in the area of rice, cashew and poultry.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- MSc degree or equivalent in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy will be an advantage.
- Fluency in the local language is a major advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years post-qualification experience, including at least 3 years in a management position.
- Proven track record in the field of agriculture or rural development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward two (2) copies of their Application attached with their credentials and 2 passport photogrphs to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Enugu State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
No.1 Garden Avenue,
The Focal Person,
Enugu State Focal Office,
World Bank Development Partner Assisted Project,
Room 4B1, 4th Floor, Abuja Building,
Application Deadline 17th September, 2020.
- Sasakawa Africa Association Recruitment 2020 | SAA Job Vacancies Portal – Apply Now
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment 2020 – Apply Now
Do you want a Job today? Click Here to see New Jobs in Nigeria Now!
Get more jobs like this in your email for free!