Emerald Food and Beverage Company Recruitment 2020/2021: Emerald is currently recruiting suitably and qualified applicants for the 2020 Emerald Recruitment. The Emerald is accepting application for Nigerians for job vacancies in the company.
Emerald Food and Beverage Company Limited is a health and wellness benefits company specialized in the production of MANGERO premium bottled water. All our products are made with the assurance of high quality in a super hygienic environment equipped with world class state of the art processing machinery. We are a team of passionate people whose goal is to improve everyone’s life through disruptive products. We produce great products to solve our customers’ needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Edo and Delta
- We are seeking to hire experienced and high-performance driven Business Development Executives in Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Ebonyi, Cross-river, Akwa-ibom, Bayelsa, Edo and Delta states to grow and develop the company product and market share.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate route mapping and development along with team members on assigned territory.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Minimum qualification of HND in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven sales experience in FMCG.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st August, 2020.
To get more Updates