Embassy of Slovakia Abuja Job Recruitment 2022-The Embassy of Slovakia in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position of a Multi-Skilled Administrative Assistant. Interested applicants should follow the necessary descriptions listed below to apply.
Job Title: Multi Skilled Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full-time job – 40 hours per week
Duration: 1 year contract with possible extension
- We are recruiting a multi skilled administrative assistant with economic skills.
- Under the general supervision of the Head of Mission the administrative economic assistant will perform economic research of different data and different countries in West Africa, will assist in acquiring information, data and statistics regarding Nigeria and countries of accreditation.
- As a backup assistant of consular assistant he/she will answering the routine phone calls, assistance in verification of companies, update various databases, preparing meetings, etc.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the related field and at least 3 years of experience working preferably for a corporate organization, foreign office, government office.
- Knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, outlook)
- Communication, detail-oriented and follow-up skills.
- Fluency in English (reading, writing, comprehension and speaking), basic level of French language or knowledge of Slovak language would be an asset.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com (size of attachments not exceeding 5 MB) using “Assistant Job Application John Smith” as the subject of the mail.
- Application which should contain the following:
- A letter of motivation in English (max 1 page) outlining your suitability for the position and interest in working with the Embassy of Slovakia in Abuja,
- A CV / resume with photo, max 1 page
- A scan of diploma from studies
- A scan of any relevant academic, professional and language qualifications
- Detail of nominated referees with contact and details, and if available copies/scan of professional references
- All personal information received will be kept in line with GDPR and Data Protection guidelines.
- Please be sure you provide correct contact details. The selected candidate(s) will be invited for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. If you have not been contacted regarding an interview within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Application Deadline 10th April, 2022.