Elizade University is a private University situated at Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State, Nigeria. The University represents the crowing effort of Elizade Ojo Educational Foundation and the Board of Trustees to contribute to the growth and development of tertiary education, and it is planned to make positive impact, within a short period, in the Nigerian University System.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified, innovative, versatile and proactive candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Public Relations Officer (EUNASS 011)
Roles & Responsibilities
- To establish and maintain lines of communication between the University and its publics.
- To display excellence in verbal and written communications;
- To ensure strict compliance with all the unique features of the University logo and letterheads in all publications of the University.
- To contribute to social media activities on the University matters.
- To coordinate press conferences regarding any new development in the University, press releases concerning its activities, branding of the Universityand maintaining contacts with people who can benefit the University.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in any of the following areas: Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism or related fields, plus eight (8) years work experience in a Public Relations Department of a University or any communications-orientated organization.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Must be a member of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations (NIPR).
- Must be able to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies each of their ApplIcation, Credentials, detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Three (3) Referees Reports. The Curriculum Vitae should, among other information, include the following in the order below:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and Their Ages
- Present Salary Grade Level
- Physical Disability / Challenges
- Educational Background
- Work Experience (With Dates)
All Applications and referees’ reports must reach the address below not later than the closing date of this publication:
Ilara-Mokin – Ondo State
Application Deadline 24th September, 2020.
Consider linking to these articles
How you will be updated regularly
- Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for FREE