Edo State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal | www.mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/recruitment-portal – Edo State government Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. Have you been looking for Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form portal? If you just answered yes, then I’ll be showing you registration guide. This article is here is to guide you on how to apply for the ongoing Edo State civil service 2020 recruitment job vacancies.
If you are interested in applying for the Edo State Government 2020 recruitment then ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Edo State recruitment 2020.
Many aspirants have asked us when is the Edo State Government recruitment 2020 starting?
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Edo State Government job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Please Note: Edo State 2020 job recruitment registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Edo State Government recruitment.
How to Apply for Edo State Recruitment 2020 Job Vacancies
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Edo State Recruitment:
- Visit the Edo State recruitment login portal at www.mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/recruitment-portal
- Follow the instructions on the Edo State government job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Other 2020 Trending Jobs:
- Indorama Recruitment 2020/2021 Job Vacancies (7 Positions)
- BOA-SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme Registration Application Portal for Micro and Small Enterprises 2020/2021
- Earn up to ₦400,000 Monthly working as a Rideshare/E-hailing Driver
- Dangote Recruitment 2020/2021 Form Portal – 103 Positions
- SMEDAN Account Update and Activation via smedanregister.ng for Business Loan
Requirements for Edo State Job 2020
To be qualified for 2020/2021 Edo State job, you need to have the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
- Make sure you fill all your details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be tolerated and will
attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked with (*) are mandatory.
- N.B All file upload size must not exceed 100kb!
Edo State Government Civil Service Job Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Edo State job application has been officially announced. The deadline is 4th January, 2021. Please note that the Edo State Civil Service Recruitment 2020 Application Form is Free. if anyone ask you for money, kindly report such person to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here