Ecobank Recruitment 2020/2021 , Career Opportunities Internship, Graduate and Specialist Entries. If your desire is to work in an institution where learning is encouraged, skills are developed and passion is rewarded, Ecobank might be exactly what you are looking for.
Explore below to find out more about graduate, internship and specialist opportunities.
Ecobank is committed to constantly grooming young talents and providing them with opportunities to explore their strengths, discover themselves, and make an impact in the environment.
Our entry level training programme is an exciting platform to launch your career as we provide and create a world-class training environment.
Requirements for Ecobank recruitment 2020 Form
- Be a graduate with a minimum of second class lower division from an accredited University
- Have completed the compulsory NYSC and possess NYSC certificate
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings
- Must be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
You will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process, summarized below:
You need to also note that Ecobank will carefully go through your CV to ensure it matches with what you supplied online.
You’ll need to pass through Ecobank five stage recruitment exercise process.
How to Apply for Ecobank recruitment 2020 Form -www.ecobank.com/group/careers
All online job application should he done only via Ecobank careers page.
You can apply for the under listed positions:
- Ecobank graduate trainee program
- Ecobank entry level recruitment
- Ecobank experienced staff recruitment
- Ecobank industrial Training (IT) recruitment for young Nigerian students looking for it placement.
If you want you get latest news about Ecobank 2020 recruitment, kindly comment below now.
Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP)
Head of Securities / MD – Ecobank Stockbrokers Limited (ESL)
Head of International Sales & Distribution
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc