Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follows the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
Report To: General Manager
- Promoting property through marketing initiatives and maintaining social media presence at the property level and corporate level.
- Updating sales-related legal documentation and property management knowledge, as well as updating and managing social media profiles.
- Maintaining accurate information on the company website and designing promotional web landing pages to track the effectiveness of other marketing initiatives.
- Providing guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Drafting press releases, representing the company to media outlets, developing annual forecasts, and seeking to minimize marketing expenses.
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- To continuously generate Sales Revenue monthly.
- Provide weekly sales reports and conducts Site inspections with prospects.
- Partakes in a quarterly market research survey to assess demand, competitors’ advantage, brand positioning, etc.
- Maintain Client relationships effectively and professionally.
- Participates in all sales & marketing promotional activities, and housing/trade shows amongst other functions/activities as they arise.
- To represent the company’s brand/image professionally at all times.
- Physical display of maturity and professionalism in dealing with the firm’s internal and external clients.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration, or similar.
- Professional certification such as Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Real Estate / Property Development industry, with at least 2 years at the managerial level.
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market and competitive landscape.
- Advanced computer literacy, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, and knowledge of branding and design principles.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- The capability of working independently, taking initiative, and being part of a team working collaboratively.
- Adherence to company safety standards and policies.
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as required.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume as Doc. or PDF to: email@example.com using ”Sales and Marketing Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters