Ebuka Okafor Foundation, a reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO), is recruiting to fill the position Program Executive. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Job Title: Program Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented candidate for the position of Program Executive to support the foundation in its day-to-day operations, office functions and program execution, while remaining up to date on best practices in the field. The position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and there is tremendous opportunity to learn and demonstrate mastery in both administrative and project management skills
- The Program Executive (Non-profit) provides daily support of one or more programs for the NGO including fundraising, budgeting, research, and community outreach (publicity).
- Their duties include communicating between program participants and managerial staff, creating and updating program schedules and assisting in the planning and managing program events.
- The Operations and Program Executive position requires a flexible and professional individual who is capable of taking initiative, multi-tasking and can work independently to complete assigned tasks and projects
- Preparing documentation for grants
- Meet office commitments, including deadlines, bill payments and renewals; liaise with third parties-donors/partners & vendors.
- Ensure smooth operation and administration of NGO (benefits, policies etc.).
- Plan and facilitate logistics of Board Meetings and other meetings; record notes/minutes.
- Plan and coordinate logistics of all Foundation events
- Managing the CEO and Program’s calendar
- Assisting in the planning and overseeing significant events
- Assisting in managing the budget for special and routine events
- Making reservations for various off-site business meetings
- Acting as a liaison between different departments
- Relaying internal emails to staff
- Reserving equipment and conference rooms for presentations and in-office meetings Ensure the site complies with all Employment legislation, including ensuring that all policy and procedure is compliant.
- Processing payments for vendors and suppliers
- Maintaining office calendars and sending out reminders of impending appointments
- Typing letters and reports as may be required from time to time
- Compiling and sending bulk mailings
- Proofreading and making copies of documents
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with two years relevant work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; strong writing skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently within a small team; sense of humour essential.
- Interest in non-profit organizations, philanthropy or previous experience in non-profit a plus.
- Proficient with database software, website tools (WordPress, MailChimp etc.) and in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email).
- Attention to detail is a must; ability to exercise discretion.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
24th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE