Easy Data Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Business Development Officer – Easy Data Limited is currently recruiting competent professionals suitable for the position of a Business Development Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Easy Data is a management consulting firm specializing in offering trainings, innovation strategy and leadership coaching to business leaders and organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Wuse, Abuja (with significant travel to states)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: Initial six-month contract (renewable subject to performance)
- Easy Data Limited is a management consultancy firm seeking the services of a dynamic young professional to support its business development function and promote its suite of leadership coaching / training programmes to professional clients.
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible for generating and implementing business ideas.
- S/he will support the Executive Director to ensure the successful implementation of marketing strategies.
- Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the post holder will support other administrative activities required to deliver business development targets for the company.
- Conduct of research and analysis of market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects company’s marketing strategies.
- Support the process for identification of areas for improvement in product offerings, marketing strategy, and business development/promotional activities.
- Plan and implement company’s marketing campaigns (including preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion).
- Lead in the creation and development of innovative ways to communicate the company messages to new and existing clients – including facilitating product presentations, social media marketing, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics is preferred, or any social science related field may be considered.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in business development, administrative or marketing of professional services
- Strong and confident communicator / excellent public speaker.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, and modelling methods
- Full understanding of social media and web content development/analytics
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills
- Excellent skills in interpersonal communication, and management of client relationships.
- Demonstrate experience in writing (content development), adaptability, creativity and innovative marketing solutions skills.
- Demonstrate good project management skills.
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles suited to the context.
- Proven self-leadership and managerial skills with exceptional facilitation and coordination skills.
- A collaborative and flexible style, with a strong service mentality and attention to detail
- Highly organised but can be flexible when situation demands.
N100, 000 Monthly.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
13th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE