DynamicPlus Advisory Recruitment 2022 for a Brand Executive – DynamicPlus Advisory is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Brand Executive. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform regular market research studies to gather important brand data
- Develop custom brand management plans for each product and submit updated summaries on brand exposure to management each month
- Assist in the design of retail packaging as well as the creation of in-store marketing displays
- Maintain contact with vendors and distributors to get critical input on how product design and implementation can be improved
- Work closely with several advertising agencies to manage brand marketing campaigns
- Research the consumer market, monitor market trends and identify potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Looking at the pricing of products and analysing the potential profitability
- Generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
- Oversee the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- Social media management
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Coordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees.
- Work with Tech team to test products, give inputs and observations on product functionality.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of a HND / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a similar role in the Brand / Advertising industry.
- Background knowledge in IT with some design knowledge
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE