DRYVA Logistics Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Port Operations Logistics Officer – DRYVA Logistics Limited is currently recruiting competent candidates suitable for the position of a Port Operations Logistics Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Operations Logistics Officer
- Enrol and secure dedicated trucks (3rd Party) into the port fleet for day-day shipment.
- Rapidly build a wide trucker base across the Port.
- Work with the transport team to manage at least 100 dedicated trucks. Build a pool of 500 trucks, with 20% conversion into dedicated trucks.
- Provide strong partner development and support to truckers to help them grow their business with DRYVA.
- Manage all truck drivers, and assist with any needed documentation to facilitate swift entry into the port and exit.
- Responsible for guiding trucks to their loading points, and administration of exit processes and documentation.
- Responsible for monitoring loading of all port shipment
- Facilitates gate in and gate out of trucks, and express passage / entry of trucks into the port.
- Coordinate and track vehicles in transit from loading site to delivery locations, and empty returns to designated terminals.
- Ensure swift container card collection for all empty returns.
- Liaise with security agencies to facilitate seamless execution and operations within the port
- Responsible for TDO collection and allocation to our respective Drivers for loading TDOs from the point of loading to the point of exit of trucks
- Create and maintain effective relationships with all major contacts at the port terminal
- Build relationship with all trailer parks.
- Quickly develop expertise in callup generation.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities and meet stated deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Ensure best in class turnaround times for all trucks from loading to empty returns.
- Give regular reports on port operations to internal teams on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Interested candidates should possess a HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Transport & Logistics Management or other related fields.
- Cognate 3-7 years of work experience in Port operations
- Proven access to a network of truckers in strategic regions of the country, particularly at the major ports.
- Relevant professional certification in Transport in Nigeria. E.g. National Institute of Transport & Logistics is an added advantage
- Experience in Truck types and models, costs, utilization and management peculiarities
- Good knowledge of Port and terminals peculiarities: the ability to navigate through key operation areas and issues.
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent Problem-solving, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills
- Great communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE