DRO Health Limited Recruitment 2022 for a Software Engineer (Remote) – The DRO Health Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Software Engineer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
The DRO Health platform makes it possible for anyone with a smart device to access quality, affordable healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing team of engineers and contribute towards scaling the platform.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring application stability, directly working with the CTO & development teams to rapidly respond & resolve system incidents and user queries, and most importantly, contribute to the development of minor and major features for DRO Health.
- Maintaining and improving current features on the DRO Health platforms
- Developing new features
- Overseeing the data integrity of the DRO Health platforms
- Rapidly fixing bugs
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Continuously using our product tools (ClickUp & Slack) to effectively manage requirements, update statuses of tasks, collaborate with other engineers and departments, as well as communicate with them
- Participating in weekly team meetings & Slack standups
- Assisting in Quality Assurance testing of platforms
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent system problems
- Technical support and maintenance of existing applications and surrounding infrastructure
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent in Python & Django
- Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React JS)
- DevOps skills with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and AWS are a big plus
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Must have a portfolio of showable previous work
- Writes clean, structured code
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE