Dragnet Solutions Limited Job Recruitment Program 2022 – Dragnet Solutions Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Manager
- This role is primarily to provide comprehensive support to the sales, operations, product and finance teams.
- You will report to the General Manager and Directors & play a key role in our expansion into the Nigerian market, new product launches, and anything else that may cross the legal desk, ensuring that CinderBuild product(s) and business operations comply with laws, ethics and best practices in legal, compliance, and regulatory matters.
- Develop expertise in relevant legal regimes, including data privacy laws and industry standards and intellectual property, in order to facilitate regulatory and internal compliance.
- Research & drive awareness with regulatory and statutory directives and requirements
- Meet and liaise with enforcement agencies for recovery of debts and receivables.
- Managing governance & administrative affairs, including employee and welfare schemes
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Responsible for the legal affairs management of the company and providing legal consultant services.
- Establish legal and contract management framework.
- Participate in contract negotiations and relevant discussions with clients to ensure compliance with the standard business terms and conditions and ensure that the company is properly protected.
- Provide high quality legal support; analyze, report & manage legal risks for the business units
- Participate in risk management and compliance reviews in line with policy requirements.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor of Laws Degree from an accredited Institution with a minimum of 2.2; BL minimum of 2.1
- 4- 6 years post call experience, must include significant law firm experience & in-house (ideally start-up) experience
- Proven experience in contract drafting and negotiations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver work on time.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Genuine interest in digital platforms, financial technology services and innovation.
Job Title: Country Manager
- TradeGrid is currently seeking an adaptable and experienced manager for its growth phase.
- The Country Manager (CM Nig.) will lead and manage the operations and expansion of the Nigerian office.
- This involves taking responsibility for revenue, profit, and quality targets and producing business performance reports to the Board on a periodic basis.
- To succeed in this position, the CM Nig. needs to be highly driven and have a desire to build a business from the ground up.
- Mentor direct reporting teams, especially in regard to values and vision
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company
- Network effectively with clients and develop strong professional relationships
- Maintain a good image of the organization at all times.
- Manage every aspect of our expanding operation in-country
- Implement an effective brand strategy and ensure consistency.
- Collaborate on strategy with team leadership on sales, marketing, product, operations, and legal.
- Synthesize weekly reports on all aspects of operations
- Monitor performance at all levels and schedule training as required.
- Interested candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field (preferably a Master’s Degree)
- Significant experience in the financial services sector or consulting
- 10 years or more management experience in a multinational is strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally well organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to thrive in complex terrain
- Outstanding negotiating skills
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
25th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE