Diya, Fatimilehin & Co Recruitment 2022 for an Account Officer – Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is currently recruiting competent professionals for the position of an Account Officer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines lines listed below to apply.
Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is the brainchild of two friends who set out to prove that it is possible for Nigerians to run a wholly indigenous and professionally managed organization. Messrs M. K. Diya and G. Fatimilehin’s motivation for establishing the firm was not largely about profit but to bring respectability to an erstwhile-unknown profession.
Today, with 14 offices in 8 Nigerian cities, including 7 in Lagos, and an office in London, Diya, Fatimilehin & Co has more than met the initial aspirations of its founding partners. With a dedicated crop of employees and total hope in God Almighty, the firm continues to forge ahead in actualizing its vision of value accretion through real estate solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Are you confident, self-motivated, goal and result-oriented, with an interest in pursuing a career in the real estate industry? The Account officer position with Diya, Fatimilehin & Co., offers young graduates opportunities to explore a career in the sector. Successful candidates will work in the area of Finance and Accounting.
- Accounting Graduates with 2 – 3 years’ experience (female only) who seek a challenging and healthy work environment, and are willing to contribute and gain more experience, broaden their gamut of skills, and contribute to organizational growth are invited to apply.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly financial report.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation.
- Posting of a transaction to ERP.
- Petty cash management.
- Banking activities.
- Perform any other functions as may be assigned by the unit head.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting software.
- Good time management skills.
- Good team spirit and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
- Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with Diya, Fatimilehin & Co’s employment equity plan and talent requirements.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment