Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) Recruitment 2022 for an Administrative & Logistics Specialist – The Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is currently seeking competent Professionals for immediate employment to the position of an Administrative & Logistics Specialist. Interested candidates should apply below.
Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries.
Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative & Logistics Specialist
Job Code: 6944
Location: Abuja, (with possible travel to other work locations in Nigeria)
Reports to: Senior Manager, Integrated Support Services
- The Administrative and Logistics Specialist will be responsible for providing efficient support and ensure success of administrative and logistics activities to DAIN Corporate and Projects, while providing efficient utilization of resources, and procurement and logistics processes in accordance with DAI Global standards, and are carried out in a manner consistent with the objectives of DAIN.
- The Administrative and Logistics Specialist will be in-charge of the implementation of administrative and logistics activities, he/she will oversee keeping clear records for all administration and logistic operations, such as coordinate airport logistics, hotel reservations and process travel requirements for all consultants, staff of the organization (local and international); engage the services of external vendors for specialized repair work; track inventory of all maintenance jobs as well as ensure timely completion of all major and minor repair work; maintain, monitor, and retire the office petty cash used for office stationeries and other expenses..
- Coordinate airport logistics, local travels hotel reservations and process travel requirements for staff, consultants, projects and BUs.
- Provide and facilitates support to all staff by responding to requests for mechanical and electrical repairs and problems;
- Handling office tasks, such as filling, generating reports, setting up for meetings, and recording supplies.
- Engage the services of external vendors for specialized repair work and services;
- Occasionally inspects the office to detect malfunctions, broken door, bulbs, etc. as well as take notes and make recommendations for areas that require repair;
- Track inventory of all maintenance jobs as well as ensure timely completion of all major and minor repair work;
- Perform administrative support duties for maintenance related activities including completing and submitting a periodic maintenance checklist to the Admin manager;
- Manage office vehicle movement, fuel card top-up and make periodic report for DAI corporate and project
- Maintain a daily logbook, stock count and checklist for provisions and supplies;
- Management and reporting of office petty cash and
- Provide start up support for projects, engages with vendors for procurement of goods and services
- Support with procurement of good and service for both DAI corporate and projects
- Responsible for Abuja office asset and inventory, tracks and register all corporate asset.
- Coordinate and support with events Management for DAI corporate, engage with vendors for preparation as well as work with team members.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related discipline
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft office tools, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The candidate must have proven work experience in either industry or practice; or alternatively, be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills are the top priority
- High levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE