Dell Nigeria Job Recruitment Program 2022 – Dell Nigeria is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their Company. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Services Presales Architect
Job ID: R176647
- Help Dell Technologies customize solutions for customers with a role in our Solution Principals team.
- In this team, you will be required to capture the concerns of the customer, carryout analysis, design and development of service solutions to achieve customer desired outcomes, provide technical input and direction to the sales teams and assure compatibility of these solutions with customer systems, expectations and strategic business plans.
- Join us to achieve the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Services Presales Architect on our Professional Services Presales team in Nigeria and South Africa
- The Presales Architect defines the professional services components of Dell solutions to customers, carrying out the scope definition and costing for solution being proposed and covering presales activities such as information gathering through workshops and customer meetings, driving transformational conversations in a consultative way, in addition to other Go To Market initiatives such as presentations and roadshows for the purpose of creating demand.
- The Presales Architect assists the sales staff with the in positioning Dell’s services as an enabler to deliver outcomes for the Dell product offerings in alignment with customer needs and more specifically defining the Scope of Work and the associated activities and efforts and defining the value proposition required to support the sales of complex integrated solutions and advisory services
- Coordinate internal specialists, subcontractors and inter-departmental experts in solution design and scoping discussions.
- Support highly complex accounts and manage relationships with executive-level technical staff and decision-makers while enhancing existing and defining new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services.
- Qualify highly complex sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision-making process and funding.
- Presents the design and value of the proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior and/or executive level and be recognized as a thought leader in the industry.
- Verify roles and responsibilities required to support the account team in a sales pursuits.
- Provide counsel to account team members to ensure alignment on customer requirements and definition of systems integration requirements, and provide technical expertise to design and implement solutions using breadth of our products and services.
- Experience in a services presales capacity, with expert understanding of Dell Technologies’ products and services portfolio – in particular in at least 2 of the areas of Data Centre Transformation, Cloud, Data, Analytics, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery.
- Used to working with customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges, with a proven ability to anticipate customer needs beyond existing scope of enterprise/client products and services.
- The candidate to be considered requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and an ability to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users / buyers.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – Public Sector
Job ID: R140069
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day.
- Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
- They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Join us as an Senior Account Executive – Public Sector on our Public Sales team in Abuja, Nigeria, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within Public Sector Accounts building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
- Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
- Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
- Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
- Take the first step towards your dream career.
- Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
- 15+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
25th April, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE