Deep Water Alliance | Job Application Portal: Apply Here: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by Deep Water Alliance to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
Deep Water Alliance is a Subsea Engineering firm based in Lagos Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydraulics Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- Need to have extensive knowledge of subsea controls equipment and system, proven track record in ability to interface with other functional team and ensure delivery of a reliable subsea controls system.
- Provide technical engineering and operation support to offshore operation and onshore operating function.
- Install, commission, maintain, repair, fault find company supplied production controls system in line with company procedure and O&M’s
Demonstrate ability to problem solve and fault finding on systems that are currently installed.
- Train new workshop technicians/engineer and report to manager were appropriate.
- Maintain, produce procedure, report and provide technical support.
- Able to deliver subsea controls system based on requirements for:- Subsea systems, equipment and their interface – Subsea Control Module- Hydraulic Power Unit.- Master Control System- Umbilical’s and distribution systems- Subsea power, instrumentation and control distribution.- Subsea peripheral equipment / instruments.
- Delivery of subsea control and distribution systems within subsea projects, including safety, schedule and quality from definition through to operation.
- Ensure all activity is carried out in line with company quality, HSE systems including Toolbox talks, risk assessment, Stop work system, incident reporting and risk control plan.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification with 5-10 years work experience.
NGN100,000 – NGN250,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th August, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here