Dangote Oil and Gas Refinery recruitment 2023/2024 application and registration portal is now online. Application are invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Welcome to Dangote Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical Candidate Application Page.
Dangote Refinery Job Vacancies Requirements 2023
Applicants for the Dangote refinery job vacancy must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering with relevant Plant centric experience in a Petroleum Refinery or Polypropylene plant.
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- You must have at least three credits including, English and Mathmatimatics, in your West African Certificate Examination (WACE) or your Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSEC)
- Applicants must possess any of the following Ph.D., Master’s degree, BSc, HND, NCE, and OND in any authorized tertiary institutions.
- You will be able to adapt to a new environment.
- Interested candidates should be polite and calm.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and be able to work with others in collaboration.
- If you are computer literate, that would be an advantage.
- All candidates must have valid identification such as a valid driver’s license, national ID, international passport, or valid voter’s card.
How to Apply for Dangote Refinery Job Careers 2023
Dangote accepts applications only online through its online recruitment portal.
However, you must meet all the academic qualifications and general requirements to be successful.
To apply, visit www.dangoterefinery.org Portal 2023 to fill in and submit your application form and documents.
Note: Position and level will be finalized based on experience and qualification
- First Degree / HND from reputable University / Polytechnic / equivalent with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) or Upper Credit (HND) or equivalent.
- Not more than 28 years of age (fresh graduates), as at the time of applying.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC service.
- Have 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- Exhibit High Personal Integrity, Entrepreneurship, Analytical Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Creativity, innovation and resilience.
- Passion for the Organisation.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st June, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge
Leave a Reply