Dangote Recruitment 2020 Form: Dangote Integrated Skills Acquisition Institute is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instructor / Lecturer
Interested applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in building career in skills training and lecturing on the following skills sets:
- Bricklaying, Blockworks & Concrete works
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Electrical Installations
- Welding & Fabrication
- Automotive Body Repairs
- Automotive Electrics/Electronics
- Automotive Mechanics
- Catering & Hospitality
- Dressmaking & Fashion
- Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy
- Business & Computer Studies
- Leatherworks & Shoemaking
- Plumbing & Pipe works
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
- Electricity & Electronics
- Computer Engineering
- Technical Drawing
- Metal Machine Works
- Engineering Fitting Works
- Renewable Energy: Solar & Wind Power
- Interested candidates MUST possess at least a degree, HND or Teachers’ Technical College Certificate or their equivalents in Nigeria or abroad, and have at least 3 years cognate experience in the areas he/she is applying.
- Candidates are to note that very high ethical and professional standards will be maintained at the Institute.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, with active contact details, Copies of all relevant documents, Passport-sized photograph (not larger than 150kb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter applying either as Instructor or Lecturer, and clearly indicating skill set area.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Application Deadline 3rd August, 2020.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
How to get last jobs update: Enter your email address to subscribe to this site and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Kindly leave your comments below if you need more information or news about Dangote recruitment.