Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Employment Type: Contract
Department: Customer Success
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
- Develop the data pipelines to bring data from the various sources into central analytics database.
- Propose initiatives to capture additional data which can be leveraged for analytics.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions.
- Develop analytics solutions for business use as required.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- Drive adoption of analytic solutions in order to ensure value realisation.
- End-to-end management of external consultants where external support is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
- Demonstrable technical competence via assessment exercises and project portfolio
- Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in a similar role, with at least three (3) years at middle management level
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and develop/grow existing businesses.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Power BI, Business Objects.
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation across various industries
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills of Innovative and creative thinking
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge