Cydene Energy Recruitment 2022 for a Front End React Native Mobile Developer – Cydene Energy is seeking candidates suitable for the position of a Front End React Native Mobile Developer. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
Cydene (CES) is a privately held corporation duly registered with RC 1326840 according to the corporate affairs Commission of Nigeria. The Corporation is involved in the supply and distribution of petroleum products into the Nigerian market space with a primary focus on retail clients. The Corporation holds interests in licenses for the importation, haulage and development of oil and gas commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End React Native Mobile Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Directing software development projects
- Producing, testing, and debugging code
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Ensure software is up to date with latest technologies
- Coordinate with development teams and designers to develop web applications that run on numerous platforms
- Troubleshoot issues and improve front-end performance
- Understand organization’s needs to build apps in stipulated time/budget
- Plan the data and presentation layer of the applications’ front-end.
- Work as part of a small team to build applications for Cydene
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure all new software functions smoothly across various programs and platforms, including Microsoft and Apple products and mobile systems
- Write original code and update existing code, ensuring that all code meets program requirements
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / B.A Degree in Computer Science or a related Degree
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven experience as a Software developer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting, and project management.
- 4 years of professional experience working with React Native
- Ability to take over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- If this is you, send a portfolio of your work along with your CV.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Be the first to comment