Cuso International is currently seeking to recruit competent professionals suitable for the position of an Organizational Development Advisor. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply successfully.
Cuso International Recruitment 2023
Cuso International is an international cooperation and development organization that works to create economic and social opportunities for marginalized groups. Together with our partners, we are focused on efforts to advance gender equality and social inclusion, improve economic resilience, and deliver progress on climate action. We believe that by sharing skills, we can build better futures. Founded in 1961, Cuso International works in Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, and Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Organizational Development Advisor
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Department: Economic Development & Business Management
Start Date: May 2023
Placement Length: 6 Months
The Volunteer’s Role
- Bring your experience to support capacity building amongst staff of our partner organization, the Cross River State Ministry of Women Affairs, to ultimately improve internal and external communication skills and their ability to mobilize resources.
- You will play an important role in the review of organizational strategy, communication and partnership strategy for our partner.
- You will also build capacity in staff to mobilize financial resources locally and externally for programming.
As a Volunteer, you will:
- Carry out an organizational Capacity Assessment Process for the ministry.
- Facilitate the development of a capacity-building plan.
- Manage the process of change management, workforce management and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Project Management or Communications.
- 2-3 years experience in an NGO in a managerial position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Please note that if you are shortlisted for the placement, you will be required to:
- Provide two Professional References and one Personal Reference
- Complete an oral assessment during your preliminary telephone interview in the language required for your placement
- Obtain a Police Check at our request
- Complete a full medical exam and be medically cleared by the Cuso International Medical Advisor prior to your departure
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, be double vaccinated in accordance with the World Health Organization-approved vaccines
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Be the first to comment