CredPal Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchant Acquisition Agent
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- The ideal candidates must be passionate, smart, hardworking, self-starting, goal-setting and result-driven sales talents to join our Business Development.
- As a Merchant Acquisition Agent, you will contribute to growing our business by acquiring and onboarding new merchants in clusters around your area, on our Device Financing platform. Have what it takes? Bring it On!
- Increase the number of active Merchants: Merchant Acquisition and Onboarding etc
- Market research on B2C businesses that fit the set target audience.
- Proactively generate leads, and manage acquisition pipeline and onboarding to achieve goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Build and maintain profitable professional relationships with merchants.
- Deploying brand assets to the store, training the merchant on device financing.
- Work closely with relevant teams to maintain great service to merchants and optimize relationships.
- Report & present results regularly to relevant stakeholders.
Merchant Onboarding Process:
- Identify a merchant cluster at the assigned location.
- Document the total numbers of prospective merchants to be onboarded in a month at the assigned cluster location.
- Divide these merchants into the weekly target and monthly target.
- Closing the deals and ensuring asset deployment.
- Ensure merchant training / In-store agent deployment.
Qualification & Requirements
- Candidates must have an HND / OND in any relevant discipline
- Must have an SSCE qualifications
- Passion for sales, self-starter with a Can-do attitude and result-oriented.
- Dedicated, good sense for business and service with a customer-centric mindset.
- Demonstrated success in sales in the financial services industry. (B2B experience is a plus)
- Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to create, establish, maintain and deepen relationships with customers.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (Strong verbal and written).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE