Cormart a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormat is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for increase customer base for Cormart’s Food raw materials and expand market share to meet and exceed revenue growth.
- The Technical Sales manager will work closely with Commercial Director to ensure business growth.
- Drive market development activities to align with company business goals and ensure strategic alignment in sourcing, sales, and marketing strategies
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of monthly budget and overall team objectives.
- Coordinate sales activities nationwide, while ensuring qualitative service delivery and compliance with standard policies and procedures.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilize market opportunities.
- Recognize and develop strategies to pursue new market segments and opportunities for business development with realistic forecasts
- Maintain close relationship with principals and negotiate favorable trading terms
- Provide continuous nationwide technical support to customers deploying a consultative sales approach
- Maintain close and good relationship with key customers and expand the business portfolio
- Oversee the profiling and conversion of key prospects to explore new business opportunities
- Develop and deliver proposals, presentations, and sales bids to prospective customers
- Oversee the planning and execution of technical trainings and seminars nationwide in consultation with principal partners for customers
Experience You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Food Technology or other related discipline
- Minimum of Eight (8) years in driving sales of food raw materials/raw materials with a minimum of 4 years in a managerial role
- Proven experience in developing and implementing a winning sales strategy in the B2B Food industry
- Professional certification in marketing and Sales
- Strong knowledge of food industry
- Have local business resources and customer development experience
- A master Degree would be an added advantage.
Behaviors you’ll need:
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, able to perform well in a team environment.
- Must show case strong time management skills, relationship building with diverse clients
- Integrity and owners mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 14th September, 2023.