Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation.
We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sales Academy Programme 2022
Locations: Abuja & Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Financial Advisor
Function: Financial Services Sales
- The Sales Academy Program offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to gain sales experience, and test drive a career in financial services at a leading financial services group, offering services in securities trading, asset management, investment banking, research, Insurance brokerage, registrars and trustees.
- Also licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Develop and execute sales strategies for financial service products e.g., Stocks, Mutual Funds, Trust, Life and General Insurance.
- Determine specific client’s needs by researching current coverage and options, and grow and maintain business through product sales, cross-sales, referrals, your circle of influence, and renewals.
- Meet and engage with clients daily, identify their needs and close sales with the appropriate financial product.
- Develop and maintain relationship with internal stakeholders and all cross functional teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Cultivate prospective new businesses through cold calls, emails, referrals, and networking.
- Self-generate sales leads from various engagement initiatives within defined territory.
- Understand the benefits and features of all retail products in the Cordros group to help the clients meet their needs.
- Make sales presentations to groups, association, staff of corporate organizations, religious organizations etc.
- Generate and submit sales reports as at when due – Weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual reports and any other reports required.
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Any Professional Certification in financial service industry is an added advantage e.g ACIS, ACIB, ACIIN.
- Minimum of 1 year retail sales experience in financial services industry e.g., Bank, Insurance, Stockbroking, Trustees or Asset management.
- Prior banking/Insurance agency or sales experience as a top performer is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools e.g., word, outlook, excel, PowerPoint and adaptable to new technology.
Behavioral Attributes & Skills:
- Self-motivated and goal driven.
- Resilience and persistence to see sales process through.
- High level professionalism and ethical standard.
- Listening and negotiating skills to meet client’s expectation and exceed sales target.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to build, manage and develop relationship and collaborate with individuals at various levels.
- Ability to work as a team yet independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters